Infantry Paint Countdown A.K.A..... I.P.C.....170!



Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mordian Iron Guard Gun Team Dilema.....

So im looking into converting my IG heavy weapons. I have some decisions to make as to weather I want to keep them as is and on the large round bases. OR should I use these style of gun carriage types. If you follow the blog let me know what you thin.

 These gun wheels are form Forge Planet. These would require me to separate the upper half of my heavy bolter teams and possibly glue them to these legs:

Which im happy to do but I am on a budget.

The other way I was thinking was this,

This one would be good for las cannons as they are the only heavy with bipod stabilizers.

Then there is the good old standard.....

So there you have it.  Im not sure how I want to do things. Help!



3 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain with this choice. In truth any of these options will work. Have you also considered Rob Angell's stuff?:

    http://curiousconstructs.theslowcentury.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_69

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/649754189/28mm-steampunk-inspired-heavy-weapons-and-carriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Rob is Col Gravis in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should mention him. I ordered Rough rider kit from him. The kick starter stuff looks great.

    ReplyDelete