Infantry Paint Countdown A.K.A..... I.P.C.....170!



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Cadian 13th "The Lucky Bastards"

Good evening,

So I have started my guard project. Normally I wouldnt be able to plunk down $600 in cash for an army so I did some trades and some selling and I got what I needed tofund the start of my foot horde.
I got the following:
x2 IG battalion box sets
x3 IG squad boxes
x1 Creed special character
x1 command squad box
x2 heavy weapons box sets
x1 Manticore/ deathstrike missle carrier.
x2 Leman Russ

Hope fully, with this, it comes to about 2000 points. I have a chimera and a converted psyker battle squad I can use as well.

I would like to get, in the future, 2-3 commisars and a vendetta / valk. 
At the moment I have one command squad done fully painted and two squad and one leman russ assembled. Creed will need to be painted to complete the command squad. So my hope for this blog is that I can illustrate how to focus fire on a project, manage family and some hobby time. I will also start to blog my commish work. If your interested drop me an email i'd be happy to talk with ya.
Ill have pics up Thursday barring my baby being born! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment