Infantry Paint Countdown A.K.A..... I.P.C.....170!



Thursday, November 15, 2012

OK! little but of an update. Family and gaming life. My friend Wayne and I played a four way Fantasy battle Monday. Great time. I really like playing my savage orcs. I failed allot of animosity though but I was still in a position and wanting to charge so it was great.

Tues brought allot of building my guard force. As musch as I could stand before baby came. But, Wed Nov 14th Marilyn Grace Wilkinson was born 8:24 pm 7.1 lbs/ounces. I am now a father. Gosh I lover her so much.My greatest creation ever.

Shes so cute!

Anyways I got three squads of guards done, one command squad and three mortar teams assembled. One squad is nearly finished painting. I did some light conversion work on a FW guard commander just a head swap is all. TTFFN!

OH and a Aeigis line with quad cannon!


No comments:

Post a Comment